How to live
the Nine Biggest
By Rose Marie Randall, Certified Nutritional Practitioner
What are the Nine Biggest Problem Foods?
The Recipes section features:
The Remedies section features:
- Simple tests and procedures to help you assess your own health, including how to determine your own food sensitivities, bowel health, thyroid function, and how to test your acid-alkaline balance without pH paper
- Remedies made from ingredients found in most homes and kitchens, affordable nutritional powerhouses and superfoods, and a handful of essential, inexpensive supplements that everyone should have
- Preventative health care measures that keep you out of the doctor’s office, including simple things you can do for free everyday, as well as gentle cleanses made from foods and common herbs
- Non-toxic home and body care products you can make yourself from household items
- Mini-protocols for common health problems using the remedies featured in this book
"It costs a lot to be healthy..."
I often hear people say things like this. I agree, it can be expensive, but I refuse to accept it has to be. In my years of experience as both a nutritionist and someone on a tight budget living with multiple food sensitivities, I’ve made it my business to seek out the most affordable ways to stay healthy naturally. I wrote this book because I wanted to make this information available to all, for I believe everyone has a right (and a responsibility) to their own good health. I know there are ways for everybody to empower themselves and optimize their health, no matter what their income level or time restrictions.
Click on any photo and see where it takes you!
If you’re like me, you cook because you have to, and while you may enjoy the creative, nurturing process of preparing healthy, delicious dishes, you may or may not have a particular passion for it, and you certainly don’t want to spend hours in the kitchen. Chances are you’ve already spent a lot of time, energy and money searching for an easier, more affordable path to reaching your health goals. How to Live Without the Nine Biggest Problem Foods Affordably and Conveniently, is the perfected culmination of all my previous books and years of research, experimentation, and customer feedback. This website is the visually-rich companion to this latest information-packed book, and like the book is designed to be straightforward and full of nothing but good, useful content - no time-wasting fluff or filler. So start exploring and find the quick, healthy, affordable inspiration you're looking for by clicking on any picture you see!
The fine print: Although ALL the recipes in How to Live Without the Nine Biggest Problem Foods Affordably and Conveniently have been rigorously and repeatedly tested over the years, and all the information in the Remedies section of the book has been thoroughly researched, RoR Books cannot be held responsible for any results that turn out to be different than you'd hoped. If you are disappointed in any way, especially with the results of a recipe, please do let us know - we may be able to offer suggestions as to what may have gone wrong, and we value feedback highly, since that is how we improve recipes and people's experiences. If you decide to use the information in this book as a substitute for personalized health advice from a qualified practitioner, realize that RoR Books cannot be held responsible for any loss or injury that may occur.
interested in fermented foods?
Click below to visit our sister site SauerkrautAndKombucha.com